unarchive In The Box of 71713 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 of Large Radiator Isolators - 60608
- 2 of Small Radiator Isolators - 60609
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
71713 | Chevrolet/GMC 2WD/4WD Radiator Isolator Bushings
Small Block Radiator Isolators '88-'98 Chevy C1500-K3500 Trucks
These Polyurethane Radiator Isolator Bushings from Prothane will replace worn out rubber bushings for 1988-1998 Chevy C1500-3500 and K1500-3500 plus the 1988-1998 GMC K1500. These polyurethane radiator isolators will keep your radiator in place and should last for the life of your truck.
This Part Fits...
Protecting your Radiator
Whether it's a first vehicle with sentimental value or a dedicated farm truck, these models are still pretty common here in Stephenville, TX. As they age these trucks need some repair and replacement parts but if the suspension is still running on the original rubber bushings then you should check them out because odds are they're probably about ready to fall right off. One place you don't want that happening is around the radiator.
The radiator is a pretty fragile part of these trucks and it's designed to be protected. Besides the support bushings, there are four isolators around the radiator that hold it in place and keep it from shaking which could put undue strain on the various hose connections vital for keeping your engine from overheating. If the isolators are too far gone then the radiator itself could crack and then you're flirting with expensive engine damage. The good news is Prothane has a durable alternative to rubber isolators.
Long Lasting Polyurethane
Rubber isolator bushings around the radiator are great at dampening vibration, but their lifespan is fairly short, especially when subjected to bumpy roads and hard use. So, when it comes time to replace those worn down rubber bushings you can use more rubber, which will eventually go the same route as the originals, or you could try Prothane's polyurethane radiator isolators.
Polyurethane ages much better than rubber and brushes off the elements that eat away at rubber. There is really no reason to use rubber instead of polyurethane since it is much more durable but still soft enough to keep bumps from vibrating your radiator. These bushings will continue to protect your radiator for the life of your Chevy and Prothane backs that up with their lifetime warranty which we handle in-house here at DST.
Product Reviews for 71713 | Chevrolet/GMC 2WD/4WD Radiator Isolator Bushings
- 5 Star (2)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (1)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstar_borderstar_borderstar_border" Top fit Bottom too small. "
Didnt fit right bottom too small.verified_user Verified Buyer - Eric maxell - . Prothane 71713 - 2 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Everything still works great.verified_user Verified Buyer - Michael Misterkiewicz - . Prothane 71713 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Better than stock "
I bought these because I lost one of the original top rubber. After realizing the quality I removed the radiator again and replaced them all.verified_user Verified Buyer - Michael Logue - . Prothane 71713 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Will part number 71713 fit my 1978 k10 suburban?
- No, part number 71713 will not fit the 1978 k10 suburban.
- Does part number 71713 fit my 1995 Chevrolet Tahoe 4x4?
- No, part number 71713 will not fit the 1995 Chevrolet Tahoe 4x4.
- The picture shows 4 isolators. Is this price for the 4 or a piece?
- Kit 71713 does have 4 radiator isolaters.