unarchive In The Box of 7203 keyboard_arrow_down
- 3 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60536 (3/4 X .083 X 3.000 9/16MIN ID inches)
- 4 of Metal Sleeves - 60567 (7/8 X .095 X 1.815 DOM inches)
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60568 (3/4 X .120 X 2.440 DOM inches)
- 4 of Control Arm Bushings - 60265
- 2 of Control Arm Bushings - 60266
- 2 of Control Arm Bushings - 60267
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
7203 | Front Control Arm Bushings kit | GMC Sonoma 1991-2004
Prothane Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace those faulty O.E. rubber bushings with Prothane's polyurethane control arm bushings. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency.
Prothane's polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Use Prothane's Super Grease
Control arm bushings are a high stress part, so be sure to use the supplied Prothane's Super Grease to lubricate the bushings during installation. Its super important that you lubricate each bushing well to prevent any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack.
Product Reviews for 7203 | Front Control Arm Bushings kit | GMC Sonoma 1991-2004
- 5 Star (1)
- 4 Star (2)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar_border" Awesome product "
Ive driven many S10s over the years. From bone stock to slammed & hot rodded but none ever felt as good as when i installed these poly bushings on my truck. From the performance aspect of it, no complains here. It exceeded my expectations. <br />verified_user Verified Buyer - Michael Aguiar - . Prothane 7203 - 4 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" worked for me fine product "
Everything was very user friendly. I even got quick shipping. The products seem to fit very well, I'm Happy.verified_user Verified Buyer - howard hill - . Prothane 7203 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar_border" good product "
I had to shorten the inner bushing sleeves to work properly w/ my 87 s10 upper control arms. Otherwise, they seem great for the price.verified_user Verified Buyer - dustin vandermooren - . Prothane 7203 - 4 out of 5