unarchive In The Box of 72047 keyboard_arrow_down
- 7-1055 Rear Leaf Spring Bushings
- 6 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60761 (0.87in O.D. X 0.55in I.D. X 3.00in Height)
- 4 of Metal Sleeves - 60953 (1.00in O.D. X 0.66in I.D. X 3.02in Height)
- 4 of Rear Spring Main Eye Bushings - 61229 (2.00in O.D. X 0.99in I.D. X 1.50in Height)
- 4 of Rear Spring Small Eye Bushings - 61230 (1.70in O.D. X 0.99in I.D. X 1.50in Height)
- 4 of Rear Spring Shackle Bushings - 61231 (1.60in O.D. X 0.87in I.D. X 1.50in Height)
- 7-1193 Front Sway Bar Bushings with Endlink Set
- 2 of Front Sway Bar Bushings (36mm/1.41in I.D. X 1.45in Thickness X 2.14in Height)
- 1 of End Link Washer and Nut Kit - 19-400-026
- 8 of Dished Washers (1.25in O.D. X 0.37in I.D. X 0.14in Height)
- 2 of Lock Nuts (0.30in I.D. X 0.47in Height)
- 2 of Hex Cap Bolt - 1138 (0.37in O.D.. X 7.50in Length)
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60665 (0.38in I.D. X 0.56in O.D. X 2.75in Length)
- 8 of End Link Bushings - 60353 (0.37in I.D. X 1.150 OD X 0.75in Height)
- 7-141 Body Mounts
- 8 of Body Mount Bushings - 68107 (2.92in O.D. X 1.11in Height)
- 8 of Body Mount Bushings - 68106 (3.50in O.D. X 1.94in/2.60 Total Height)
- 8 of Flat Washers - 1163 (3.00in O.D. X 0.55in I.D. X 0.11in Thickness)
- 7-243 Front Control Arm Bushings
- 7 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
- 4 of Gold Zinc Plated Metal Sleeves - SLV60682 (1.00in O.D. X 0.71in I.D. X 2.28in Length)
- 2 of Gold Zinc Metal Sleeves - SLV60953 (1.00in O.D. X 0.67in I.D. X 3.00 Inches)
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - SLV61067 (1.00in O.D. X 0.68in I.D. X 3.86In Length)
- 4 of Upper Control Arm Bushings - U75004 (1.54in O.D. X 0.99 I.D. X 2.12In Length)
- 2 of Lower Front Bushings - U75005 (1.75in O.D. X 0.99in I.D. X 2.53In Length)
- 2 of Lower Rear Bushings - U75006 (1.75in O.D. X 0.99in I.D. X 3.68In Length)
- 7-1614 Differential Kit
- 4 of Top Differential Mount Bushings - 77008 (1.89in O.D. X 1.00in I.D. X 1.28In Length)
- 4 of Bottom Differential Mount Bushings - 77009 (1.86in O.D. X 1.00in I.D. X 1.08in Length)
- 4 of Metal Washers (2.00in O.D. X 0.56in I.D. X 0.11in Thickness)
- 4 of Metal Sleeves (1.01in O.D. X 0.55in I.D. X 2.45in Length)
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 1keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
Prothane Total Kit 7-2047
Items Included in 72047The kit includes the following bushing sets:
- Complete set of Upper and Lower Front Control Arm Bushings
- Rear Leaf Spring and Shackle Bushings
- Body Mount Bushings & Radiator Supports
- Differential Bushings
- 36mm Front Sway Bar Bushings and Endlinks
- Each individual kit comes with Prothane's Super Grease for installation
Front Control Arm Bushing Kit
Prothane 7243 is the Front Control Arm Kit which includes all of the control arm bushings for the front of the vehicle. This kit is meant to replace just the bushings and not the outer metal shells. By re-using the Original Equipment outer shells, a press is not required to install the new bushings in the existing shells.
Front Sway Bar Bushings and Endlinks Kit
Part Number 71193 includes the 36mm Front Sway Bar Bushings and Endlinks. Manufacturer discrepancies are common in sway bar measurements, it is always best to check the sway bar diameter to guarantee the new aftermarket sway bar bushings will fit the vehicle:
We show you how in our tutorial video
Body Mount Bushing Kit
Prothane part 7141 is the Body Mount Bushings Kit with Radiator Supports. The kit comes with a set of bushings for each body mount. Each set includes a top body mount bushing, the bottom body mount bushing, and a washer. There are eight sets total in 7141.
Things to keep in mind:
- Crew and Extended Cabs will use all eight mounts while a standard cab will only need six. Expect to have two sets leftover when replacing the bushings for the standard cab.
- This Body Bushing kit was designed for American model vehicles. If you own a Canadian model, Prothane created the 7148 Body Mount kit specifically for that model.
Do you have a Canadian model truck?
The first number of your VIN indicates which country your vehicle was manufactured in. If the first number is a 1, your vehicle was made in America. If the first number of your VIN is a 2 then your vehicle was made in Canada.
Front Differential Mount Bushing Kit
The Front Differential Mount bushings come in Prothane Kit 71614. There are eight bushings total, four top and four bottom bushings with metal washers and sleeves. Designed for easy installation, these bushings are a split design to eliminate the need to press these bushings in.
Rear Leaf Spring Bushings Kit
71055 includes the Rear Spring Main Eye, Small Eye and Shackle Bushings. There is a total of 12 bushings to replace the factory spring bushings as well as six sleeves that work with the O.E. bolts. These bushings are designed to improve your ride quality while towing heavy loads by decreasing the stress put on the leaf springs. The Leaf Spring Bushings all have a grooved design inside each bushing. This helps trap grease during installation.