unarchive In The Box of 7206 keyboard_arrow_down
- 1 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60607 (7/8 X .120 X 3.875 inches)
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60608 (7/8 X .120 X 2.950 inches)
- 4 of Control Arm Bushings, Small - 64009
- 2 of Control Arm Bushings, Lower Medium - 64010
- 2 of Control Arm Bushings, Lower Large - 64011
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
7206 | K1500 4WD | Front Control Arm Bushing Replacement Kit
Prothane Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace those faulty O.E. rubber bushings with Prothane's polyurethane control arm bushings. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency.
Prothane's polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Use Prothane's Super Grease
Control arm bushings are a high stress part, so be sure to use the supplied Prothane's Super Grease to lubricate the bushings during installation. Its super important that you lubricate each bushing well to prevent any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack.
Product Reviews for 7206 | K1500 4WD | Front Control Arm Bushing Replacement Kit
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Excellent fit "
Tahoe handles really well. I wouldnt change a thing. Very Happy Customer.verified_user Verified Buyer - Todd L Compton bitesandbones - . Prothane 7206 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" good "
Just wish the came with the outer shells already on them.verified_user Verified Buyer - Clifford Sims - . Prothane 7206 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" great product! "
After 198,256 miles my 95 Chevy truck still looked good but handled like a wet sponge. I rebuilt the front end and installed new polyeurethane bushings and was thoroughly satisfied. My truck feels tight again, no more wet sponge. I have used other products from energy suspension and will continue to use them in the future to keep my old skool rides on the road. thanksverified_user Verified Buyer - Jason Chadwick - . Prothane 7206 - 5 out of 5