unarchive In The Box of 7210 keyboard_arrow_down
- 3 of Super Grease - 19-1705-001
- 4 of Control Arm Bushings with Shell - 64041
- 4 of Control Arm Bushings with Shell - 64042
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
7210 | Front Control Arm Bushing Kit | Corvette 1963-1982
Prothane Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace those faulty O.E. rubber bushings with Prothane's polyurethane control arm bushings. These polyurethane bushing provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency.
Prothane's polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing, but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Use Prothane's Super Grease
Control arm bushings are a high stress part, so be sure to use the supplied Prothane's Super Grease to lubricate the bushings during installation. Its super important that you lubricate each bushing well to prevent any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack.
Product Reviews for 7210 | Front Control Arm Bushing Kit | Corvette 1963-1982
- 5 Star (2)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Excellent Bushings "
These bushings are great, quality made with quality materials. One thing I found if you put them in the freezer over night before installing they go in much easer. I would purchase Prothane products for all my applications.\nThanksverified_user Verified Buyer - Steve VanVleet feet1950 - . Prothane 7210 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" very good product "
I found after cleaning control arm the where easy to fitverified_user Verified Buyer - Brian Fishburn - . Prothane 7210 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Can I order just one bushing from the 7210 kit?
- No, prothane does not sell just one bushing out of their kits.
- I purchased this 7210 kit from another site, and the parts are not fitting for my 78 Corvette, how can I fix this?
- Unfortunately you will need to get back with your original dealer. The information I have I am showing that this 7210 front control arm kit will fit an OE stock control arm on the 78 Corvette.
- Am I able to purchase just one upper control arm bushing from the 7210 kit?
- No, Prothane does not sell their bushings individually from the kits.