unarchive In The Box of 7232 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 of Super Grease - 19-1705-001
- 4 of Front Upper Control Arm Bushings - 64195
- 2 of Lower Control Arm Front Bushings - 64194
- 2 of Lower Control Arm Rear Bushings - 64193
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
7232 | Front Control Arm Bushing Kit | Corvette 1997-2013
Prothane Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace those faulty O.E. rubber bushings with Prothane's polyurethane control arm bushings. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency.
Prothane's polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Use Prothane's Super Grease
Control arm bushings are a high stress part, so be sure to use the supplied Prothane's Super Grease to lubricate the bushings during installation. Its super important that you lubricate each bushing well to prevent any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack.
Product Reviews for 7232 | Front Control Arm Bushing Kit | Corvette 1997-2013
- 5 Star (2)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Work fine but have not been exposed to much as they are on a project car that is still in work.verified_user Verified Buyer - Steve Eastes - . Prothane 7232 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" poor description and picture "
A shell is an outer covering not an inner bushing. Had this picture been shown illustrating the lack of inner metallic bushings I WOULD NOT HAVE PURCHASED THEM. Editors note: This kit does not include the outer shell and inner sleeve. The picture does not show the outer shell and inner sleeve. When in doubt of the contents or installation of a kit give us a call.verified_user Verified Buyer - Michael J Crowder - . Prothane 7232 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- When installing the part 7232 2 of the upper bushings tore on me. Can I buy just 2 extra bushings from the kit?
- Unfortunately, with Prothane parts, you will not be able to purchase individual pieces from the kit. You will have to purchase the complete kit again to replace those that tore. I do apologize for this inconvenience.
- Can I order just one bushing from kit number 7232?
- No, Prothane does not sell their bushings separately from the kits.