unarchive In The Box of 7301 keyboard_arrow_down
- 1 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60581 (1 X .120 X 2.690 inches)
- 2 of Control Arm Bushings - 60375
- 2 of Thrust Washers - 64381
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
7301 | C10 Pickup | Rear Control Arm Bushing Replacement Kit
Prothane Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace those faulty O.E. rubber bushings with Prothane's polyurethane control arm bushings. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency.
Prothane's polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Use Prothane's Super Grease
Control arm bushings are a high stress part, so be sure to use the supplied Prothane's Super Grease to lubricate the bushings during installation. Its super important that you lubricate each bushing well to prevent any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack.
Product Reviews for 7301 | C10 Pickup | Rear Control Arm Bushing Replacement Kit
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" No instructions "
There are not any instructions that’s right for my model. The instructions in the box sort of shows the parts in the 7-301 rear control arm bushing. Which way is the 60375 supposed to go in? On the out metal side with the flange?\nI have a 65 C-10 so I have the right parts.\n\n The 64381 parts are smaller on one end. Which end goes against the control arm? I read in the other question asked on your website that the brackets need to be bent out to make them fit. This shouldn’t need to be done. The bushings are too thick from side to side. Editors Note: We are a Prothane dealer. For installation issues contact Prothane tech support at 888-776-8426.verified_user Verified Buyer - Joel Cude - . Prothane 7301 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Working great!!!verified_user Verified Buyer - Curtis West - . Prothane 7301 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Fits good "
fit was good. quality parts. I would recommend to anyone.verified_user Verified Buyer - Kendall Burleigh - . Prothane 7301 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- I got some Prothane bushings for my 64 c10 trailing arms and when attempting to put back into the trailing arms bracket, the bushing appears to be too wide and does not fit into the bracket. I would say that its about 1/8
- Kit 7301 is for your pickup. Make sure the bushings and thrust washers are correct. You should have received 2 60375 bushings and 2 64381 thrust washers. If the bushings and washers are correct the bracket could have bent together. They may need to b be spread out a little. ...see more