unarchive In The Box of 7512 keyboard_arrow_down
- 8 of Hex Cap Bolts - 41 (3/8-16 X 1 inches)
- 8 of Nylon Hex Nuts - 1125 (3/8-16 inches)
- 2 of Engine Mounts - 69140
- 8 of Flat Metal Washers - 31 (5/16 inch)
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
Prothane Motor Mounts
If they haven't already, rubber factory mounts on your ride will soon wear out and tear away from their mounting brackets. Without a proper functioning motor mount, your engine will experience a lot of excess, dangerous movement. Not only is this excess movement dangerous, but it also causes extra noise and vibrations from being transmitted With Prothane's polyurethane motor mounts, you can provide firm support for your engine, while still enjoying the benefits of a smooth ride.
Stronger Polyurethane Mounts
Prothane manufactures these mounts to limit unwanted movement of the motor. With these new polyurethane mounts installed, you can achieve more power to the wheels with an almost indestructible mount, gaining an edge on the street or on the track. Prothane's mounts are very durable and are resistant to oil, chemicals and other road contaminants that would normally deteriorate a rubber mount. These mounts are engineered specifically for each vehicle, matching OE specifications and adding performance.