unarchive In The Box of 7521 keyboard_arrow_down
- 6 of Hex Cap Bolts - 30 (5/16-18 X 3/4 inches)
- 6 of Nylon Lock Nuts - 31 (5/16-18 inches)
- 2 of Motor Mounts - 69109
- 12 of Flat Washers - 32 (5/16 inch)
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
Prothane Motor Mounts
If they haven't already, rubber factory mounts on your ride will soon wear out and tear away from their mounting brackets. Without a proper functioning motor mount, your engine will experience a lot of excess, dangerous movement. Not only is this excess movement dangerous, but it also causes extra noise and vibrations from being transmitted With Prothane's polyurethane motor mounts, you can provide firm support for your engine, while still enjoying the benefits of a smooth ride.
Stronger Polyurethane Mounts
Prothane manufactures these mounts to limit unwanted movement of the motor. With these new polyurethane mounts installed, you can achieve more power to the wheels with an almost indestructible mount, gaining an edge on the street or on the track. Prothane's mounts are very durable and are resistant to oil, chemicals and other road contaminants that would normally deteriorate a rubber mount. These mounts are engineered specifically for each vehicle, matching OE specifications and adding performance.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Hello, I purchased your polyurethane engine mounts for a 02 v6 Astro van. I installed them today with a helluva lot of trouble. Firstly, they weren't a direct fit. I had to file the little pieces of metal that stick out on either side of the mount, that the engine side mount rests on. After getting that figured out, I installed them and let the engine settle with the bolts not fully tightened. After torquing everything, the engine shakes, rattles, but doesn't roll, fortunately. It shakes pretty badly at idle. I expected a little more vibration because of the stiffness of polyurethane, but not this much. It's really really bad. After getting to speed, it's pretty smooth and the engine feels better than before during acceleration. So it's just at idle. Please help.
- You should not have had to file the clamshell to fit the polyurethane insert. Should have been a direct fit. The shaking at idle could mean other problems. Yes, the polyurethane insert will be considerably stiffer causing the shaking to be worse. Oth her issues that could cause this is the engine. If the engine had a vacuum leak or if one cylinder has lower compression than the rest would cause the same issue. ...see more
- This item will fit perfect on a chevy Astro 2001 ?
- Per the manufacturer this part is listed as fitted for a stock 2001 Chevy Astro both the 2wd and 4wd
- I am looking to replace the motor mounts for my 2.2l engine in my s10, Do you know the size i would need to order for inserts?
- Energy 3.1144 Chevrolet S10 Pickup 2WD - 1996 thru 4WD - 2004