unarchive In The Box of 81601 keyboard_arrow_down
- 1 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60684 (1/2 X .900 inches)
- 1 of Long Transmission Shift Bushings - 60544
- 1 of Cylindrical Transmission Shift Bushings - 60545
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
Prothane Shifter Bushings
Those of you with manual transmissions know how annoying, or even dangerous, it is to have a shifter that feels vague or is simply inaccurate. The OE shifter bushing on your vehicle is most likely made of rubber. This rubber is prone to warping over time, leaving your shifter sloppy. Prothane, on the other hand, crafts each of their shifter bushings with polyurethane, a material much sturdier than rubber. Resistant to physical wear and immune to warping, Prothane's shifter bushings are guaranteed to both outlast and outperform the OE rubber. Once you install new Prothane shifter bushings, you'll not only restore your shifter's performance, you'll make it better than when it was new. Plus, Prothane covers all of their shifter bushings with a lifetime warranty handled in-house here at DST.
Product Reviews for Shifter Stabilizer Bushings - Acura Integra - 81601
- 5 Star (2)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Amazing Product "
They are absolutely amazing, I removed the oem bushings and they felt like cheap rubber. The prothane ones are very stiff and nearly impossible to bend. In driving they feel very sharp and give you more confidence. Definitely a must upgrade. Thank you PROTHANE!verified_user Verified Buyer - Ilias Konstantouros - . Prothane 81601 - 5 out of 5
Works a lot better than stock ones. Not hard to install very easy.verified_user Verified Buyer - Alex Tornel - . Prothane 81601 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
($12.47) more expensive
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane