unarchive In The Box of 8906 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 - 66033 - Upper Shock Mount Bushing
- 4 - 66051 - Lower Shock Mount Bushing
- 2 - 60659 - 3/4 Inch X .134 Inch x 2.345 Inch Metal Sleeve for 66051
- 2 - 19-1750-001 - Super Grease
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Rear Shock Bushings - Honda Prelude - Prothane 8906
Increased Safety and Control
Shocks are designed to reduce the bouncing you feel after driving over a bump. Your shock mount bushings, on the other hand, are made to both connect your shock to the frame and help eliminate any excess vibrations. On most stock applications, OE shock mount bushings are made of rubber. While rubber may be good at absorbing vibrations, it doesn't hold up well under pressure.
Prothane Shock Mount Bushings
Prothane crafts each of their shock mount bushings with polyurethane, a material much more durable than rubber. Capable of shrugging off impacts, corrosion, and warping, Prothane's polyurethane shock mount bushings are guaranteed to outlast and outperform the OE rubber. Plus, Prothane covers all of their shock mount bushings with a lifetime warranty handled in-house here at DST.