unarchive In The Box of 1103 keyboard_arrow_down
- 8 of Lower Body Mounts - 68054
- 2 of Lower Body Mounts - 60263
- 10 of Upper Body Mounts - 60264
- 1 of Lower Body Mounts - 60317
- 1 of Upper Body Mounts - 60321
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Body Mount Bushings Kit - Jeep CJ7 - Prothane 1103
Prothane's Body to Frame Mount Bushings
With a high stress part like the body to frame mount bushing, O.E. rubber just doesn't cut it. Prothane's polyurethane is a stronger material for a body to frame mount bushing. Polyurethane is able to handle the constant beating a body mount takes, and is not vulnerable to road grime or UV rays. With Prothane's body mounts, you can protect your body to frame attachment, and your smooth ride, for years to come.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use soft rubber body mounts to attach a body and frame. Over time these bushings deteriorate due to wear and tear, UV rays or road grime. Once the rubber starts to fail, the attachment point is compromised and the bushing can literally just fall off. Without body to frame mount bushings, the smooth connection between your body and frame is gone and your smooth ride is gone with it. Now bumps and potholes will really put your seat belt to work.
Product Reviews for Body Mount Bushings Kit - Jeep CJ7 - Prothane 1103
- 5 Star (1)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Perfect fit for 1985 CJ7 "
Working on a 30 year old Jeep frame and tub is a chore so it was nice to have a product that works as advertised. Every mount fit perfectly and all of the parts were in the kit. I went ahead and replaced all of the bolts, bought them from a hardware store. Thank you for a quality product. I will buy a kit for my CJ5 next.verified_user Verified Buyer - Wesley Stanley - . Prothane 1103 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Are there any online instructions for part number 1103?
- Yes, you can find the installation instructions for part number 1103 at https://www.prothanesuspensionparts.com/installation_instructions/prothane/101a.pdf
- Does part 1103 come with the hardware?
- No, Part Number 1103 does not come with the hardware for installation.