unarchive In The Box of 16301 keyboard_arrow_down
- 3 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
- 2 of Trailing Arm Bushings, Large - 64364
- 4 of Trailing Arm Bushings, Small - 64365
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60950 (7/8 X .188 X 2.350 inches)
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60951 (3/4 X .134 X1.880 inches)
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 2keyboard_arrow_down
Trailing Arm Bushings - Subaru Forester - 16301
Dependable Performance, Dependable Coverage
Trailing arms are crucial to your suspension, and by extension so are the trailing arm bushings. Designed to secure your chassis, as well as the rear axle and shocks, trailing arms have to support tons of weight and pressure. Unfortunately, your OE trailing arm bushings are made of soft rubber that's prone to cracking and falling away. Used at the arm's primary mounting points, your OE trailing arm bushings have to bear the same weight and pressure as the trailing arm itself. By installing Prothane's polyurethane trailing arm bushings you no longer have to worry about how your suspension is holding up.
Prothane Trailing Arm Bushings
Each of Prothane's trailing arm bushings are crafted out of polyurethane, a material known to be much more durable than rubber. Resistant to wear and rot, Prothane's trailing arm bushings will both outperform and outlast the old rubber. In addition to the added durability, polyurethane is also firmer than rubber. This added firmness will increase the dependability of your trailing arm while also slightly increasing your NVH, a trade-off that many drivers find acceptable. In addition, Prothane covers their trailing arm bushings with a lifetime warranty handled in-house here at DST.
Product Reviews for Trailing Arm Bushings - Subaru Forester - 16301
- 5 Star (4)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
So far so good. Two years driving on my 1 mile dirt driveway getting the car at crazy angles. Seems to be holding up well. Only problem I have is other parts lol. Will get again. If and when needed.verified_user Verified Buyer - Michael Evans - . Prothane 16301 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great upgrade "
This removed the unstable feeling of the rear end through high speed corners, made the rear turn in much better and actually made shifting gears feel much better due to the sharper response of the rear end. This was my last - and actually best upgrade of bushings in the rear end. No NVH noticed.verified_user Verified Buyer - Robert Lund - . Prothane 16301 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great product "
Great parts, and easy install. Less than half the price of stock bushings with better performance.verified_user Verified Buyer - thomas klein - . Prothane 16301 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great bushings! "
Awesome bushings, easy install, ride is much stiffer. If NVH is a concern, don't install these, but if handling and responsiveness is your goal, you'll love these.verified_user Verified Buyer - Eric L. St-Jean - . Prothane 16301 - 5 out of 5