unarchive In The Box of 18101 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 of Body Mount Bushings, Large - 60272
- 2 of Body Mount Bushing, Small - 60271
- 6 of Body Mount Bushing, Conical - 60270
- 6 of Metal Sleeves - 60569 (5/8 X .059 X 1.625 inches 1/2MIN ID)
- 4 of Flat Washers, Large
- 2 of Flat Washers, Small
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
Body Mount Bushings Kit - Toyota Pickup - 18101
Prothane's Body to Frame Mount Bushings
With a high-stress part like the body to frame mount bushing, O.E. rubber just doesn't cut it. Prothane's polyurethane is a stronger material for a body to frame mount bushing. Polyurethane is able to handle the constant beating a body mount takes and is not vulnerable to road grime or UV rays. With Prothane's body mounts, you can protect your body to frame attachment, and your smooth ride, for years to come.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use soft rubber body mounts to attach a body and frame. Over time these bushings deteriorate due to wear and tear, UV rays or road grime. Once the rubber starts to fail, the attachment point is compromised and the bushing can literally just fall off. Without body to frame mount bushings, the smooth connection between your body and frame is gone and your smooth ride is gone with it. Now bumps and potholes will really put your seat belt to work.
Product Reviews for Body Mount Bushings Kit - Toyota Pickup - 18101
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar_border" fine "
It would be nice if they came with the hardware. I find when replacing the body mounts on older vehicles. The nut/ bolt is either broken and or missing. Having the hardware included would make my life easier.verified_user Verified Buyer - Airport Automotive - . Prothane 18101 - 4 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Good fit, "
The kit fit fine and easy, quick install.verified_user Verified Buyer - Kevin Grigsby - . Prothane 18101 - 5 out of 5
Hi Yes I have fitted these and found them to be very suitable for my application and great quality too, and your customer service was spot on. I fitted this part to a 1982 HJ47 Toyota Land cruiser Ute - not sure it was the exact application intended but some model descriptions vary from country to country (I am in Australia). Regardless, the parts were great. Cheers Jeremyverified_user Verified Buyer - Jeremy Hayden - . Prothane 18101 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great quality, exceptional service "
Very good quality parts. I bought this kit for use on a totally different vehicle. It worked out great. A big part of that was based on the completeness of the information on this website. The company was excellent to work with. Parts were correct, packaged well, and shipped very quickly. I look forward to future business, and highly recommend them.verified_user Verified Buyer - Buck - . Prothane 18101 - 5 out of 5