unarchive In The Box of 18103 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 of Upper Body Mount, Small - 68088
- 2 of Lower Body Mount, Small - 68089
- 4 of Upper Body Mount, Large - 68090
- 4 of Lower Body Mount, Large - 68091
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60828 (5/8 X .092 X 1.640 inches)
- 4 of Metal Sleeves - 60829 (3/4 X .120 X 1.900 inches)
- 2 of Metal Washers - 1157 (2 OD X 3/8 ID inches)
- 4 of Metal Washers - 64 (2 1/2 OD X 7/16 ID inches)
- 4 of Adapter Plates - 1270
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
Body Mount Bushings Kit - Toyota Pickup - 18103
Prothane's Body to Frame Mount Bushings
With a high-stress part like the body to frame mount bushing, O.E. rubber just doesn't cut it. Prothane's polyurethane is a stronger material for a body to frame mount bushing. Polyurethane is able to handle the constant beating a body mount takes and is not vulnerable to road grime or UV rays. With Prothane's body mounts, you can protect your body to frame attachment, and your smooth ride, for years to come.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use soft rubber body mounts to attach a body and frame. Over time these bushings deteriorate due to wear and tear, UV rays or road grime. Once the rubber starts to fail, the attachment point is compromised and the bushing can literally just fall off. Without body to frame mount bushings, the smooth connection between your body and frame is gone and your smooth ride is gone with it. Now bumps and potholes will really put your seat belt to work.
Product Reviews for Body Mount Bushings Kit - Toyota Pickup - 18103
- 5 Star (5)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Happy with the quality. "
After installing the kit, my truck is a lot quieter and more able to disperse rattles and bumps from resonating into the cab. It would have been nice to have torque specs in the kit, I dont recall seeing any. Other than that I am racking up the milage so I can retorque.verified_user Verified Buyer - Kirt Hebert - . Prothane 18103 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Lasted longer than the rest of the truck!verified_user Verified Buyer - R - . Prothane 18103 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Very impressed "
I purchased a 94 Toyota extended 4x4 pickup from a guy last year that had attempted to create a masterpiece but had failed miserably.\nThis truck had the motor swapped out and a chevy v8 powertrain installed. Generally, I overlooked some of the issues and went ahead and brought it home.\nUpon alot closer inspection of this creation, I ran across alot of mistakes. That is when I decided to just completely rework this truck from top to bottom and front to rear.\nThe body on this is exceptionally clean and rust free. The mechanical aspects the guy performed led me to conclude he needed to find a different career. He had used a homemade lift kit on the body that actually appeared to have damaged the body mounts and there was two of the mounts missing parts.\nAfter doing research, I ran across this kit on a site and made the purchase after talking to tech support from two well known racing auto part suppliers..\nI havent installed these yet. I am waiting on warmer weather to get her so the cab of this truck can be lifted off and I can get the frame cleaned up and resprayed satin black. \nThe instructions to install these are easy to understand and along with the correct lift kit will enhance this restoration project to exceptional detailed completion.verified_user Verified Buyer - Charles Lambert docc121 - . Prothane 18103 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" It gets the job done "
They fit in my 1989 SR5 with no problems. They have the same dimensions as the old bushings.verified_user Verified Buyer - Robert Le Pors - . Prothane 18103 - 5 out of 5