unarchive In The Box of 19419 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 of Hex Cap Bolts - 1143 (3/8-16 X 10 inch)
- 2 of Metal Sleeve - 60676 (9/16 X .083 X 5.750 inch)
- 8 of End Link Bushings - 60353 (3/4 X 1.150 OD X 3/8 ID HD inch)
- 1 of End Link Washer and Nut Kit- 19-400-026
- 8 of Washers
- 2 of Nylon Lock Nuts
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
Prothane Sway Bar Endlinks
Sway bars are incredibly important to both driver control and safety, and if sway bars are that important, then it stands to reason that the part tying the sway bar to the rest of the suspension is just as important. Used to connect your sway bar to the control arms, endlinks are what allows your sway bar to do its job. Without good endlinks your sway bar won't be able to perform at it's best.
Coverage and Performance
OE replacement endlinks come with rubber bushings. While rubber bushings are good at absorbing and redirecting impacts, they don't last long. Prothane's endlinks are a significant upgrade over OE replacements. Including brand-new hardware as well as new polyurethane bushings, Prothane's endlinks are made to be incredibly durable. To top it off, each of Prothane's endlinks are covered by a lifetime warranty handled in-house here at DST.
Product Reviews for
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" good product. "
Same as the other should work fine.verified_user Verified Buyer - Mark Sarti - . Prothane 19419 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Going on a year installed, great product.verified_user Verified Buyer - Chad Obearle - . Prothane 19419 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Fits Perfectly on a 2015 Twin "
Put on a 2" lifted 2015 GMC Canyon. \nGreat fit, and re-aligns the sway bar perfectly\nverified_user Verified Buyer - Drew Abbs - . Prothane 19419 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- How long are the bolts on kit 19419?
- The bolt in kit 19419 is 10 inches long.
- Can you guarantee that the 19419 will fit on a lifted 2016 Colorado?
- Unfortunately the 19419 is an universal endlink found by measurements, we do not guarantee fitment on parts found by measurements.