unarchive In The Box of 42008 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60609 (3/4 X .093 X 2.720 Inches)
- 4 of Metal Sleeves - 60761 (7/8 X .156 X 3.00 Inches)
- 4 of Rear Spring Eye Large Bushings - 61130
- 4 of Rear Spring Eye Medium Bushings - 61131
- 4 of Rear Spring Eye Small Bushings - 61132
- 6 of Upper Body Mount Bushings - 68086
- 6 of Lower Body Mount Bushings - 68087
- 2 of Front Sway Bar Bushings (30mm)
- 8 of Grommets End Link Bushings - 63027
- 1 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
- 2 of Front Track Arm Bushings - 65035
- 1 of Metal Sleeves for 65035
- 1 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
- 4 of Super Grease
- 4 of Lower Control Arm Bushings - 64241
- 4 of Metal Sleeves for 64241
- 4 of Thrust Washers for 64241
- 4 of Upper Control Arm Bushings - 64239
- 4 of Metal Sleeves for 64239
- 4 of Thrust Washers for 64239
- 2 of 32MM Front Sway Bar Bushings
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
Prothane Package Deals
With a Prothane package deal, all of the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension are included. Every thing that Prothane offers for your vehicle, all together in one kit.
Prothane's polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing, but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but the performance boost far outweighs this slight increase. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Use Prothane's Super Grease
This package will come with Prothane's Super Grease to lubricate the bushings during installation. Its super important that you lubricate each bushing well to prevent any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrade your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack.
Product Reviews for 42008 | Complete Suspension Bushing Kit | Dodge Ram 2500 94-02
- 5 Star (1)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" excelent "
I installed the lower control arm bushings from the kit in my 1995 Dodge 4x4, I have replaced most all of the steering parts on this high mileage truck but the steering still seemed to be "loose". After installing the lower control arm bushings the trucks steering feel improved significantly and I am looking forward to getting the rest of the kit installed to see further improvement in the trucks steering/handling.verified_user Verified Buyer - Paul Janssen - . Prothane 42008 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- I'm looking to get the full bushing kit P/N 42008 but I see it comes with body mounts for a regular cab truck, mine is extended cab. Is there a complete bushing kit for extended cab cummins?
- You can order the 42008 and request to have the body mounts for the extended cab 4108 in the kit instead of the 4107. You will need to call in and have customer service build it that way. 888-406-2330
- Will part number 42008 fit my 1996 Dodge Ram 2500 4wd as is? Or do I need to take any measurements first?
- You will need to measure your sway bar first to make sure you have the 30mm bar and check to make sure you have the 2.5 inch wide springs. If so, yes, kit number 42008 will fit your 1996 Dodge Ram 2500 4wd.