unarchive In The Box of 42016 keyboard_arrow_down
- Tie Rod Dust Boots - 191712
- 2 of Tie Rod Dust Boots
- Dodge Spring Eye Bushing Kit - 41005
- 1 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
- 4 of Metal Sleeves - 60579 (5/8 X .058 X 2.560 inches)
- 8 of Hat Bushings - 60369
- Body Mount Bushings - 4102
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60594 (11/16 X .095 X 1.00 inches)
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60595 - (11/16 X .095 X 1.20 inches
- 2 of Body Mounts Upper - 68016
- 2 of Body Mounts Upper - 68017
- 4 of Body Mounts Lower - 68018
- 4 of Body Mounts Puck - 68019
- 6 of Metal Washers - 1159 (1/2 X 2.000 X 0.095 inches)
- 2 of Metal Washers - 1161 (1/2 X 2.500 X 0.100 inches)
- 4 of Metal Washers - 1182 (1/4 X 2.500 X 0.095 inches)
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 1keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Prothane Package Deals
With a Prothane package deal, all of the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension are included. Everything that Prothane offers for your vehicle, all together in one kit.
Prothane's polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but the performance boost far outweighs this slight increase. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Use Prothane's Super Grease
This package will come with Prothane's Super Grease to lubricate the bushings during installation. Its super important that you lubricate each bushing well to prevent any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrade your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack.