unarchive In The Box of 4227 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 of 75019 - Front Lower Control Arm Bushings
- 4 of 74062 - Front Lower Control Arm Bushings
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - .750" X .480" X 2.150"
- 2 of 74063 - Front Lower Control Arm Bushings
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - .750" X .625" X 1.300"
- 2 of 60516 - Dust Boots
- 5 of Super Grease
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 1keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
4227 | Dodge Stealth Front Lower Control Arm Bushing kit
Loss of Control?With a performance vehicle like the Mitsubishi 3000GT, also known as the Dodge Stealth, speed and control are of the utmost importance. Well, after years of use your 3000GT will begin to feel less and less responsive. Additionally, you could experience problems like a loose steering wheel, excessive tire wear, or unwelcome banging sounds from underneath the chassis. Each of these can be linked to worn OE control arm bushings.
Soft OE Rubber BushingsThe original bushings installed on your 3000GT are made of a soft rubber. This rubber is prone to stretching and cracking over time, eventually rotting away. Once this happens your vehicle will experience some of the more serious problems like that banging sound. The banging is actually the sound of your control arm impacting other chassis parts, potentially increasing the damage you're dealing with. Luckily for you 3000GT owners, Prothane has just what you need!
Polyurethane is Preferred!This is Prothane's 4-227, a complete set of polyurethane front lower control arm bushings for the '93-'98 Mitsubishi 3000GT and the '93-'99 Dodge Stealth. Resistant to both road contamination and physical wear the 4-227 doesn't suffer from the same weaknesses as the OE rubber. As such, the 4-227 not only restores your vehicle's performance, but it also maintains it. Since the 4-227 is crafted using polyurethane instead of soft rubber your NVH might increase slightly. But the restoration, not to mention upgrade, of your performance is well worth it. In addition Prothane covers the 4-227 with a lifetime warranty handled in house here at DST. I'm Brandon with Diverse Suspension Technologies, Ride Smooth and Drive Hard.
Product Reviews for 4227 | Dodge Stealth Front Lower Control Arm Bushing kit
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Really happy with them "
They were really easy to install. Had no problems following the burn out the old bushings link you provided on the website it took me about 2 hours to dissemble an install on my car definitely worth the money.verified_user Verified Buyer - Weston Cole - . Prothane 4227 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Good fit "
Already replace my bushings, it was easy to do it and all them fit good.verified_user Verified Buyer - Roberto E Llerena - . Prothane 4227 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Not too difficult of a job. Perfect fit. Car performs better than when it was brand new. "
I would not hesitate on ordering this type of kit when needed in the future for another car or truck.verified_user Verified Buyer - Betty King - . Prothane 4227 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- What comes in kit 4227?
- Part number 4227 comes with: 2 of 75019 - Front Lower Control Arm Bushings 4 of 74062 - Front Lower Control Arm Bushings 2 of Metal Sleeves - .750
- Does the part 4227 come with lower control arm bushings?
- It sure does. If you check out the parts that are In The Box it will tell you which lower control arm bushings kit comes with.