unarchive In The Box of 61605 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 of Hex Nuts - 71 (7/16-14 inches)
- 1 of Transmission Mounts - 69095
- 2 of Metal Washers - 1147 (7/16 X 0.922 inches)
- 2 of Split Lock Washers - 51 (7/16 inches)
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Prothane Transmission Mounts
Polyurethane transmission mounts are much more durable, and a better suited material for handling the stresses of a transmission. Rubber mounts aren't able to handle the abuse the transmission dishes out. When a rubber transmission mount breaks down, by wearing out or rotting due to weather, vehicle oils or road grime, the drivetrain sees a lot of sloppiness and poor performance. Not only are Prothane mounts much stronger, polyurethane is unaffected by UV rays, road grimes and vehicle oils, ensuring a long lasting lifespan and performance.
Performance and Strength
Prothane manufactures these mounts to limit unwanted movement of the transmission and controlling torque. With these new polyurethane transmission mounts installed, you can achieve more power to the wheels with an almost indestructible mount, gaining an edge on the street or on the track. These mounts are engineered specifically for each vehicle, matching OE specifications and adding performance.
Product Reviews for Transmission Mount - Ford Mustang - Prothane 61605
- 5 Star (4)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
I dont drive my mud truck every day but I do take it out most weekends and it is still holding up good so far.verified_user Verified Buyer - Kimberly Hinojosa - . Prothane 61605 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Excellent mount, does what it should with considerably less vibration than previous item.verified_user Verified Buyer - Graeme Walker - . Prothane 61605 - 5 out of 5
Very good robust gearbox mount used on my v8 cortina.verified_user Verified Buyer - Dennis Martin - . Prothane 61605 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" great part "
This transmission mount is very nice. After trying to get one near an original one and getting junk metal with small weak rubber pads (all that is available from the aftermarket mount makers apparently) which is not even close in construction to the original OEM Ford piece, this urethane mount is one finely crafted piece. It fits perfectly and is in fact, close in appearance and construction to the original OEM mount, only better. Nice to find a good quality product.verified_user Verified Buyer - Larry Toews - . Prothane 61605 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- What are the dimensions of part number 61605?
- For part number 61605, the height is 1.75, base width is 6.562, bolt holes in the base center to center is 5.58, studs center to center is 2.725, and the studs are 7/16
- This car is made up of various manufacturers components!! Has 302 engine with T5 tranny- looking for the mount. Seems to be 1965 Mustang type. Approx dimensions: 1-3/8
- To answer your question; Unfortunately, Prothane values their part to fit the OEM stock vehicle they have listed for the USA made molded only. And also do not have those measurements. Those may or may not work for yours. However, I did take physica al measurements and they are: tall = 4.26 in length = 112.43 in bolt to bolt = 7.032 in center to center holes = 138.17 in We also universals Motor and Transmission mounts that are based on measurements http://www.suspension.com/universal_motor_mounts.asp that are from Energy Suspension and these can be molded and cut to fit your application. ...see more