unarchive In The Box of 7134 keyboard_arrow_down
- 6 of Upper Body Mount Bushings - 60328
- 2 of Lower Body Mount Bushings - 60329
- 4 of Lower Body Mount Bushings - 60339
- 2 of Upper Body Mount Bushings - 60340
- 2 of Lower Body Mount Bushings - 60341
- 2 of Body Mount Bushings - 60366
- 2 of Upper Body Mount Bushings - 60367
- 2 of Lower Body Mount Bushings - 60370
- 14 of Washers - 1158 (2 OD X 7/16 ID inches)
- 4 of Washers - 1182 (2 1/2 OD X 3/4 ID inches)
- 2 of Washers - 63 (2 1/2 OD X 7/16 ID inches)
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60721 (7/8 OD X 3/4 ID X 1.375 inches)
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60721 (3/4 OD X 5/8 ID X 1.460 inches)
- 6 of Metal Sleeves - 60728 (7/8 OD X 3/4 ID X 1.500 inches)
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Body Mount Bushings Kit - Chevrolet Impala - 7134
Prothane's Body to Frame Mount Bushings
With a high-stress part like the body to frame mount bushing, O.E. rubber just doesn't cut it. Prothane's polyurethane is a stronger material for a body to frame mount bushing. Polyurethane is able to handle the constant beating a body mount takes and is not vulnerable to road grime or UV rays. With Prothane's body mounts, you can protect your body to frame attachment, and your smooth ride, for years to come.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use soft rubber body mounts to attach a body and frame. Over time these bushings deteriorate due to wear and tear, UV rays or road grime. Once the rubber starts to fail, the attachment point is compromised and the bushing can literally just fall off. Without body to frame mount bushings, the smooth connection between your body and frame is gone and your smooth ride is gone with it. Now bumps and potholes will really put your seat belt to work.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Will the 7134 fit my 65 BelAir 2 Door?
- Yes the 7134 will fit the 65 BelAir 2 door, but only the hard top model.
- Looking for body mount kit. Convertible is different that 2-door hardtop Looking for black
- Prothane 7149 is the one we show to fit the 66 Chevy Impala convertible Body Mounts Bushings - Convertible 7149 fits these vehicles: Chevrolet Impala 1965 thru 1966