unarchive In The Box of 71609 keyboard_arrow_down
- 1 of Large Torque Arm Bushings - 69115
- 1 of Small Torque Arm Bushings - 69114
- 4 of Hex Nuts - 75
- 4 of Hex Bolts - 60
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Product Reviews for Torque Arm Bushings - Pontiac Trans Am - 71609
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Good Product "
Product was easy to install. This is a quality material.verified_user Verified Buyer - William Derosia - . Prothane 71609 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Very close to stock with way better material "
Part went in like it was designed, really like the bolt in feature. Much better than just buying just a rubber mount and sticking it in there and praying it well stay. Thank you for a quality part, works excellent.verified_user Verified Buyer - osage walkup - . Prothane 71609 - 5 out of 5
Thank you. Great seller!verified_user Verified Buyer - Whatever! Customs - . Prothane 71609 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- How do I know which Torque mounts kits to get between the 71609 and the 71611?
- It will depend on what your stock torque mounts have their lips facing. The 71609 is for models with lips facing away from the driveshaft. The 71611 is for models with the lips facing towards the driveshaft.