unarchive In The Box of 8203 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 64090 - Lower Control Arm Bushing - Rear Position
- 4 - 64091 - Lower Control Arm Bushing - Front Position
- 4 - 64092 - Upper Control Arm Bushing
- 2 - 60680 - 3/4" X 1.950" Metal Sleeve for 64091
- 4 - 60681 - 3/4" X 1.575" Metal Sleeve for 64092
- 2 - 60682 - 1" X 2.280" Metal Sleeve for 64090
- 2 - 19-1750-001 - Super Grease
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 1keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
8203 | Front Control Arm Bushing Replacement | Integra 94-01
Prothane Front Control Arm Bushing Kit 8203
Factory rubber bushings wearing out is not a question of if, but when. Worn out bushings can create excess movement with your control arm, causing your control arm to move in ways that it was not intended to. Once this happens your Civic's alignment will be shot, and your tires will begin to wear unevenly, causing you to spend money on tires and constant re-alignments. Polyurethane is a far more durable material for suspension bushings. The 8203 will completely replace the stock rubber bushings with Prothane's performance polyurethane. The results will be immediate. Your Honda, or Acura, will see significant improved handling and a smoother ride. Polyurethane does not wear or distort like rubber, and this is backed with Prothane's Lifetime warranty.
The 8203 is designed to fit these vehicles:
- 1994-2001 Acura Integra
- 1997-2001 Acura Integra Type R
- 1992-1995 Honda Civic
- 1993-1997 Honda del Sol
One kit will cover both the left and right of the front upper and lower control arms on the vehicle. Now a common misconception with this kit is that it also includes the front lower shock mount bushings, which is found in the middle of the lower control arm. This bushing is actually found in the 8901. A nice feature of this kit that Prothane has put into their bushings can be found in the inside. There are inner grooves on the inside of the bushing that keep from being squeezed out during installation. for these vehicles. Give our customer service team at DST a call if you have any more questions.
Product Reviews for 8203 | Front Control Arm Bushing Replacement | Integra 94-01
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Thanks "
The parts and instructions were just what I needed. Everything worked & fit like a glove. Thanksverified_user Verified Buyer - wesley satterwhite - . Prothane 8203 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great but the installation had a snag. "
While the LCA bushings fit snuggly , it was nice that the ES bushings had more material. I think these will perform better!verified_user Verified Buyer - Elliott Charles Miller - . Prothane 8203 - 5 out of 5
All I can say is that these parts were a great investment, after installation I noticed a huge difference immediately. I give the parts a two thumbs up and recommend it to any Honda owner who is looking for better handling and a smoother rideverified_user Verified Buyer - Michael Irizarry - . Prothane 8203 - 5 out of 5