unarchive In The Box of 8205 keyboard_arrow_down
- 8 - 64100 - Upper Control Arm Bushing
- 4 - 64102 - Lower Control Arm Bushing
- 4 - 60681 - 3/4" X 1.575" Metal Sleeve for 64100
- 2 - 60687 - 3/4" X 2.230" Metal Sleeve for 64102
- 2 - 19-1750-001 - Super Grease
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Prothane Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace those faulty O.E. rubber bushings with Prothane's polyurethane control arm bushings. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency.
Prothane's polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Use Prothane's Super Grease
Control arm bushings are a high stress part, so be sure to use the supplied Prothane's Super Grease to lubricate the bushings during installation. Its super important that you lubricate each bushing well to prevent any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack.
Product Reviews for 8205 | Odyssey | Front Control Arm Bushing Replacement Kit
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" So far, so good. "
I haven't installed my upper control arms yet, but I threw the bushings into the mounts and it went seamlessly. Nice tight fit, the sleeves look very solid. Well worth it. I can't wait to finish my build and see what all the bushings I ordered will do for me. Of all the things that are going into my build, the suspension is the one I am most looking forward to.verified_user Verified Buyer - tomer malka - . Prothane 8205 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" great!! Exact fit!! "
By far the best! Parts ordered online sometimes are the wrong parts, but you guys were right on point with the parts. Everything I needed came with productverified_user Verified Buyer - reggie j. mcneill - . Prothane 8205 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Good quality "
I installed these on an 89 prelude at all four ucas and therefore I didn't need the lowers, so it would be nice if I could have bought just the uppers. They're a little squeaky, but that is to be expected with poly. The best value replacement for prelude uppersverified_user Verified Buyer - Justin Bekker - . Prothane 8205 - 5 out of 5