unarchive In The Box of 8218 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 - 64180 - Upper Control Arm Bushing
- 4 - 64182 - Lower Control Arm Bushing
- 2 - 65024 - Strut Arm Bushing
- 2 - 60763 - 3/4"OD X 1.960" Metal Sleeve for 65024
- 2 - 60774 - 1"OD X 2.470" Metal Sleeve for 64182
- 2 - 19-1750-001 - Super Grease
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
Prothane Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace those faulty O.E. rubber bushings with Prothane's polyurethane control arm bushings. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency.
Prothane's polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Use Prothane's Super Grease
Control arm bushings are a high stress part, so be sure to use the supplied Prothane's Super Grease to lubricate the bushings during installation. Its super important that you lubricate each bushing well to prevent any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack.
Product Reviews for 8218 | Honda CRV | Front Control Arm Bushing Replacement Kit
- 5 Star (4)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" good quality ride is a lot smoother "
Happy with the bushings it gonna be a month with them on my V and about 2k miles, and no squeaks the only problem I had putting the lower control arm back on the subframe was a pain the bushing was a lot thicker. But a little grease and a jack, and it went in.verified_user Verified Buyer - Robert - . Prothane 8218 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Extremely pleased! "
Perfect fit and restored steering handling. My wife was extremely pleased with her CR-V now. No need to buy a new car!verified_user Verified Buyer - CECIL BUXO - . Prothane 8218 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Good product & great customer service "
Began to squeak when first installed but the noise is beginning to go away. The ride of the CR-V has improved so much with just replacing these bushings.verified_user Verified Buyer - Thomas Myers - . Prothane 8218 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Good products "
These are good products and I would recommend them to all.verified_user Verified Buyer - nicolas hoarau - . Prothane 8218 - 5 out of 5