unarchive In The Box of 8307 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 of Up/In Control Arm Bushing - 64176
- 2 of Up/Out Control Arm Bushing with Shaft - 64176
- 1 Super Grease - 19-1750-001
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 1keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
Prothane Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace those faulty O.E. rubber bushings with Prothane's polyurethane control arm bushings. These polyurethane bushing provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency.
Prothane's polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing, but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Use Prothane's Super Grease
Control arm bushings are a high stress part, so be sure to use the supplied Prothane's Super Grease to lubricate the bushings during installation. Its super important that you lubricate each bushing well to prevent any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack.
Product Reviews for 8307 | Rear Control Arm Bushing Replacement | Integra 90-01
- 5 Star (5)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (1)
starstar_borderstar_borderstar_borderstar_border" didnt last long "
Unfortunately these didnt last long in winter and salty conditions. They went bad and rusted after 2 winter seasons. Quality not close to ES products. Also resembling was difficult and it seems grease easily dips out. Would not recommend, now replaced with custom poured ones and work great.verified_user Verified Buyer - Oto - . Prothane 8307 - 1 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Very good "
The parts fit perfectly and are easy to install. The quality is very good. I have these installed on a different car and have been driving them now for 3 year. They still look like they are new and the metal also still looks very good. No rust no nothing! These are perfect to complete the master kit for your Honda. Driving all this together is just perfect. You get so much feeling of The street and the car. The rear axle gets stiffer and the movement of the axle in corners is way less. Plus they are cheap compared to the rubber ones and hold much longer!verified_user Verified Buyer - Customindz.de - . Prothane 8307 - 5 out of 5
I did all the suspension bushings in the car and the the difference is very impressive.verified_user Verified Buyer - impressed buyer - . Prothane 8307 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" excellent parts "
Parts were easy to install. Made the car handle much better. Company help and support was very goodverified_user Verified Buyer - Don Collett - . Prothane 8307 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Is part number 8307 the variable rate replacement spring for my 1973 Ford Ranchero 5.0?
- No, for the variable rate replacement spring for the 1973 Ford Ranchero 5.0, you would need part number cc801.
- What is the OD of part number 8307?
- Part number 8307 has an OD of 1.2 inches.