unarchive In The Box of 8314 keyboard_arrow_down
- 1 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
- 2 of Trailing Arm Shaft - 103
- 2 of Tapered Metal Sleeve - 60805 - 3.375 Inch /3.320 Inch OD
- 2 of Rear Trailing Arm Bushing - 64216
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 2keyboard_arrow_down
Polyurethane. Does not include replacement center pin or outer shell.
Warranty: 2 Year Warranty
Polyurethane. 2 kits required. Includes only a single bushing. Includes center pin and outer shell.
Warranty: From 3 Years to Lifetime Warranty
Dependable Performance, Dependable Coverage
Trailing arms are crucial to your suspension, and by extension so are the trailing arm bushings. Designed to secure your chassis, as well as the rear axle and shocks, trailing arms have to support tons of weight and pressure. Unfortunately, your OE trailing arm bushings are made of soft rubber that's prone to cracking and falling away. Used at the arm's primary mounting points, your OE trailing arm bushings have to bear the same weight and pressure as the trailing arm itself. By installing Prothane's polyurethane trailing arm bushings you no longer have to worry about how your suspension is holding up.
Prothane Trailing Arm Bushings
Each of Prothane's trailing arm bushings are crafted out of polyurethane, a material known to be much more durable than rubber. Resistant to wear and rot, Prothane's trailing arm bushings will both outperform and outlast the old rubber. In addition to the added durability, polyurethane is also firmer than rubber. This added firmness will increase the dependability of your trailing arm while also slightly increasing your NVH, a trade-off that many drivers find acceptable. In addition, Prothane covers their trailing arm bushings with a lifetime warranty handled in-house here at DST.
Product Reviews for Trailing Arm Bushings - Acura Integra - Prothane 8314
- 5 Star (2)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Very very satisfied! PROTHANE is the only way to go in any bushing setup! "
They were very easy to install! The instructions were very easy to understand and read. Well worth the price!!!verified_user Verified Buyer - Nicholas patrick kern - . Prothane 8314 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" nice and sturdy "
Out of all the stubborn bushings I had to replace, I had the most fun replacing the trailing arm bushings. The best part about installing these bushings is that I didn't have to clock them when installing.verified_user Verified Buyer - PATRCIK JOCELYN - . Prothane 8314 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar_border" These worked better than the oem "
I did a 1990 integra rear disk swap in my 90 civic and wanted to replace the old worn out bushings. These worked better than the oem parts and will last longer down the road tooverified_user Verified Buyer - Jason Radke - . Prothane 8314 - 4 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
- 2 kits required. Includes only a single bushing. Includes center pin and outer shell.
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane