unarchive In The Box of 8320 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 of 74022 - Upper Control Arm Bushing
- 4 of Slv-60927 - Upper Control Arm Sleeve
- 4 of 74026 - Lower Control Arm Forward Pos.
- 2 of Slv-60938 - Lower Control Arm Forward Pos. Sleeve
- 4 of 74027 - Lower Control Arm Rear Pos.
- 2 of Slv-60669 - Lower Control Arm Rear Pos. Sleeve
- 4 of 74025 - Track Arm
- 2 of Slv-60929 - Track Arm Sleeve
- 2 of 60512 - Track arm Boots
- 2 of 60513 - Upper Ball Joint Boots
- 6 of Grease
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 1keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
8320 | S2000 | Rear Control Arm Bushing Replacement Kit
Prothane Rear Control Arm Bushing Kit 8-320
This is Prothane's Rear Control Arm Bushing Kit 8-320 for a 1999-2009 Honda S2000. Honda's S2000 is a fantastic machine. This roadster has the aesthetically pleasing features of a high-class roadster, and it also boasts a 4-cylinder engine with an 8900 RPM red line engine, putting out 240 Horse Power. One major issue though: the OE rubber bushings installed on the rear control arms do not measure up to this vehicle's standards. These rubber bushings will eventually crack, or completely rot away, which will put your control arms in danger of major damage. By installing Prothane's performance polyurethane bushings, you can take your S2000 to the next level and protect yourself from costly repairs down the road.
This kit is a performance polyurethane bushing replacement kit for the rear upper control arm, the lower control arm, and the track arm. For the upper control arms, there are four bushings and four metal sleeves, two bushings per side, as well as ball joint dust boots. The Lower control arm will have bushings for the forward position, and the rear position. For the track arm the 8-320 will have a pair of bushings for one end, and new boots for the other end. These dust boots fit tightly around your ball joint to keep out harmful contaminants and extend the life of your control arm.
Product Reviews for 8320 | S2000 | Rear Control Arm Bushing Replacement Kit
- 5 Star (1)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" The part arrival was timely and correct. Not an easy thing these days. "
Installation has been easy with good enclosed instruction. Its a total restore project and will be many months till our effort can be reviewed.verified_user Verified Buyer - Kenneth L.Watson Jr - . Prothane 8320 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
($53.97) more expensive
- Covers more points. Does not Include Dust Boots.
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- On the instructions for the rear control arm bushings, the 75018 are for the rear upper control arms. I already installed the 74022 in the uppers. Could you tell me what is this 75018?
- To answer your question the peice 75018 is also the rear upper bushings fitted for the 05-09 Honda S2000. since you have a 01 the correct peice for the rear uppers is 74022. Vehicles that are 05-09 years have a difference measurements than the 99-04 year models that why there is a different option for them. However, in your case, you installed the correct parts. ...see more