unarchive In The Box of pontiac-gto-front-end-bushing-rebuild-kit-1966-p keyboard_arrow_down
- Front Control Arm Bushings - 7221
- Front Sway Bar End Links - 19412
- Transmission Mount Kit - 71604
- Ball Joint Dust Boots - 191715
- Tie Rod End Dust Boots - 191712
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 1keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
Prothane Front End Bushing Rebuild Kits
All of the bushings available to rebuild the front end of your vehicle. Prothane polyurethane suspension bushings restore your suspension to OE specifications. Polyurethane is a far more durable material for suspension bushings, increasing the longevity of your suspension setup. Backed with a lifetime warranty, the Prothane Front End Bushing rebuild kit ensures you'll never pay for bushings again.
Super Grease Included
This front end bushing rebuild includes enough Prothane Super Grease to lubricate the bushings during installation. It's super important that you lubricate each bushing well to prevent any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrading your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack of lube.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Will it take a special press to install with the lube grease?
- You should not need a press to install poly urethane bushings. Usually you can use a c-clamp or bench vise to install. Look at our blog at the bottom our aftermarketsuspensionparts.com page to look at the steps to remove and install poly bushings. M Make sure to lube the bushing ID where the sleeve goes through to prevent squeaking. ...see more