unarchive In The Box of 62005 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 of Tie Rod Dust Boots
- 8 of Front Sway Bar End Link Bushings - 60353
- 8 of Washers
- 2 of Nylon Lock Nuts
- 2 of Metal Sleeves
- 2 of Hex Bolts
- 2 of Metal Sleeve - 60585 (7/8 X 2.110 Inch)
- 2 of Upper Strut Bushings - 66037
- 2 of Lower Strut Bushings - 66038
- 4 of Transmission Cross Member Bushings - 61099
- 2 of Metal Sleeve for 61099
- 1 of Transmission Mounts - 69035
- 2 of Hex Bolts - 1170
- 2 of Lock Washers - 51
- 2 of Flat Washers - 1147
- 2 of Front Coil Spring Isolator Bushing, Large - 60543
- 2 of Front Coil Spring Isolator Bushing, Small - 60542
- 2 of Isolator Spring Tail Covers
- 2 of Front Coil Spring Isolators - 60565
- 1 of Super Grease - 19-1705-001
- 4 of Front Control Arm Bushing With Shells - 64161
- 4 of Super Grease - 19-1705-001
- 4 of Metal Sleeve - 60672 (3/4 X 2.900 Inch)
- 4 of Metal Sleeve - 60673 (3/4 X 2.400 Inch)
- 2 of Thrust Washers - 64050
- 2 of Thrust Washers - 64071
- 2 of Thrust Washers - 64072
- 2 of Thrust Washers - 64073
- 2 of Control Arm Bushings - 64049
- 2 of Control Arm Bushings - 64074
- 2 of Control Arm Bushings - 64075
- 2 of Control Arm Bushings - 64076
- 4 of 61096 - Steering Rack Bushing
- 2 of Control Arm Bushings
- 2 of Control Arm Bushings
- 2 of Thrust Washers
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
Prothane Package Deals
With a Prothane package deal, all of the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension are included. Every thing that Prothane offers for your vehicle, all together in one kit.
Prothane's polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing, but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but the performance boost far outweighs this slight increase. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Use Prothane's Super Grease
This package will come with Prothane's Super Grease to lubricate the bushings during installation. Its super important that you lubricate each bushing well to prevent any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrade your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- I ordered and received the 1985-93 mustang Prothane total bushing kit w/ transmission mount. I went to a local shop to have the new bushings installed. The fronts were just fine but when the mechanic removed the old bushings from the rear he destroyed them. Now the new bushings are all too small for the holes in the rear trailing arms. Was he supposed to just remove the rubber and re-use all of the outer metal sleeves? If so do you have a fix for this or am i stuck buying replacement bushings and removing the rubber?
- The rear Prothane polyurethane bushing in this kit 62005, will require for you to use the stock outer shells. Unfortunately Prothane does not offer these outer shells, so you would have to purchase steel clad rubber bushings or manufacture a steel ou uter sleeve your self. ...see more