unarchive In The Box of 62036 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 of Rear Leaf Spring Bushings, Large - 61219
- 4 of Rear Leaf Spring Bushings, Medium - 61220
- 4 of Rear Leaf Spring Bushings, Small - 61221
- 6 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
- 4 of Metal Sleeves - 60761 (7/8 X .156 X 3.00 inches)
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60837 (1.0 X .134 X 3.010 inches)
- 1 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
- 4 of Metal Sleeves - 60528 (11/16 X .095 X 1.375 inches)
- 8 of Sway Bar Drop Link Bushings - 60123
- 2 of Sway Bar Bushings - 60214 (1 1/8 Inches)
- 2 of Hex Cap Bolts - 47 (1/2-13 X 4 1/2 inches)
- 4 of Hex Cap Bolts - 59 (1/2 - 13 X 4 inches)
- 2 of Hex Cap Bolts - 96 (1/2 - 13 X 6.5 inches)
- 8 of Nylon Lock Nuts - 62 (1/2-13 inches)
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60844 (1.0 X .560ID X 2.050 inches)
- 6 of Metal Sleeves - 60965 (1.0 X 1/2 ID X 2.500 inches)
- 6 of Upper Body Mounts - 68112
- 2 of Upper Body Mounts - 68113
- 6 of Lower Body Mounts - 68114
- 2 of Lower Body Mounts - 68115
- 8 of Flat Metal Washers - 1163 (9/16 X 3.000 X 0.095-0.125 inches)
- 2 of Flat Metal Washers - 1165 (7/16 X 2.500 X 1.750 inches)
- 6 of Metal Washers - 1186 (1/2 X 2.500 X 0.180 inches)
- 8 of Flat Metal Washers - 69 (1/2 X 1.750 X 0.125 inches)
- 2 of Front Sway Bars - 62269 (27mm)
- 2 of Hex Cap Bolts - 1139 (3/8 - 8 inches)
- 2 of Nylon Hex Nuts - 1125 (3/8 - 16 inches)
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60666 (9/16 X .083 X 3.125 inches)
- 8 of End Link Bushings - 60354
- 8 of Dished Washers - 1130 (3/8 X 1.250 inches)
- 1 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
- 4 of Front Track Arm Bushings - 61198
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60913 (7/8 X .120 X 1.750 inches)
- 4 of Front Track Bar Bushings - 61199 (21.5mm)
- 2 of Metal Sleeve - 60914 (1.0 X .083 X 1.740 inches)
- 2 of Large Control Arm Bushings - 62560
- 4 of Metal Sleeves - 60795 (1.00 X .187 X 4.000 inches)
- 2 of Medium Control Arm Bushings - 62559
- 2 of Metal Sleeves for 62559
- 4 of Small Control Arm Bushings - 64415
- 2 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 1keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
Prothane Package Deals
With a Prothane package deal, all of the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension are included. Everything that Prothane offers for your vehicle, all together in one kit.
Prothane's polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but the performance boost far outweighs this slight increase. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Use Prothane's Super Grease
This package will come with Prothane's Super Grease to lubricate the bushings during installation. Its super important that you lubricate each bushing well to prevent any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrade your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack.
Product Reviews for 62036 | Complete Suspension Bushing Kit | Ford F150 4WD 97-03
- 5 Star (1)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Very Good Quality parts and a professional company "
I overhauled my 2002 F150 F4 Supercrew with this kit, replaced the shocks, worn out bearings, seals and linkage components, front and rear etc. The parts in the box were of high quality and the rubber had a nice firm durometer to it. I'm not sure it was equivalent to the OEM parts, but I was looking for a performance upgrade that included stiffer rubber. I installed the parts (and other elements) and now my truck runs better than it did when I purchased it over 10 years ago! Over time, I developed a moderate Bump-Steer issue (back end darts to one side when driving over bumps) that has completely vanished! Not that I would never consider driving above the speed limit, however, when exiting the Pike the other day, I leaned into the cover quite vigorously and my truck ran like it was on a slot car track - smooth, firm and it held tight all the way through the corner! Superb! If your truck has some miles on it and your not ready for an upgrade, I highly recommend a suspension overall that includes ENERGYSUSPENSIONPARTS.COM parts! They ROCK!!verified_user Verified Buyer - Michael Stock - . Prothane 62036 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- So I have a couple of questions about this kit. So does this kit also include the tie rod end caps for all of the front suspension? And also I'm wanting to order this in red, so how long will it take for me to get this?
- Prothane kit 62036 does not include the tie rod dust boots.