unarchive In The Box of 72015 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 of Tie Rod Dust Boots
- 2 of Large Ball Joint Dust Boots
- 2 of Small Ball Joint Dust Boots
- 2 of Hex Cap Bolts - 1135 (3/8-16 X 6 inch)
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60518 (9/16 X .083 X 1.625 3/8MIN ID inch)
- 8 of End Link Bushings - 60353 (3/4 X 1.150 OD X 3/8 ID inch)
- 1 of End Link Washer and Nut Kit - 19-400-026
- 2 of Nylon Lock Nuts
- 8 of Dished Washers
- 2 of Large Rear Track Bar Bushings - 61094
- 2 of Small Rear Track Bar Bushings - 65017
- 1 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
- 1 of Metal Sleeves - 60668 (3/4 X .093 X 1.880 inches)
- 1 of Metal Sleeves - 60716 (3/4 X .093 X 1.750 inches)
- 4 of Front Strut Rod Bushings - 65032
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60800 (7/8 X .065 X 1.900 inches)
- 6 of Upper Body Mount Bushings - 60328
- 2 of Lower Body Mount Bushings - 60329
- 4 of Lower Body Mount Bushings - 60339
- 2 of Upper Body Mount Bushings - 60340
- 2 of Lower Body Mount Bushings - 60341
- 2 of Body Mount Bushings - 60366
- 2 of Upper Body Mount Bushings - 60367
- 2 of Lower Body Mount Bushings - 60370
- 14 of Washers - 1158 (2 OD X 7/16 ID inches)
- 4 of Washers - 1182 (2 1/2 OD X 3/4 ID inches)
- 2 of Washers - 63 (2 1/2 OD X 7/16 ID inches)
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60721 (7/8 OD X 3/4 ID X 1.375 inches)
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60721 (3/4 OD X 5/8 ID X 1.460 inches)
- 6 of Metal Sleeves - 60728 (7/8 OD X 3/4 ID X 1.500 inches)
- 1 of Transmission Mounts
- 2 of Threaded Studs
- 2 of Lock Washers
- 2 of Flat Washers
- 2 of Nylock Nuts
- 1 of Super Grease - 19-1705-001
- 4 of Upper Control Arm Bushings with Shell - 64041
- 2 of Lower Control Arm without Shell - 64064
- 2 of Thrust Washers - 64065
- 2 of Lower Inner Metal Sleeves - 60658 (1 X .813 ID X 2.780 inches)
- Rear Control Arm Bushings
- 2 of Rear Track Bar Bushings
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
Sway bar bushings are not included in the Total Kit because there are many different size sway bars in that model.
Select your engine size and year model to find the right motor and transmission mounts for your vehicle.
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
Prothane Package Deals
With a Prothane package deal, all of the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension are included. Every thing that Prothane offers for your vehicle, all together in one kit.
Prothane's polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing, but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but the performance boost far outweighs this slight increase. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Use Prothane's Super Grease
This package will come with Prothane's Super Grease to lubricate the bushings during installation. Its super important that you lubricate each bushing well to prevent any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrade your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack.
Product Reviews for 72015 | Complete Suspension Bushing Kit | Impala 65-70
- 5 Star (1)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Perfect stuffverified_user Verified Buyer - Jan Muth - . Prothane 72015 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- My 1966 Chevy Caprice has two rear upper control arms, will the 72015 kit cover both of those or just one upper control arm?
- Yes, kit number 72015 will include the bushings for both of the rear upper control arms.