unarchive In The Box of 72039 keyboard_arrow_down
- Tie Rod Dust Boots - 191712
- 2 of Tie Rod Dust Boots
- Rear Leaf Spring Bushings - 71016
- 2 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
- 6 of Metal Sleeves - 60536 (3/4 X .083 X 3.000 inches)
- 8 of Rear Spring Bushings - 60310
- 2 of Rear Frame Shackle Bushings - 61058
- 2 of Thrust Washers - 61059
- Front Sway Bar Bushing Kit - 71104
- 8 of End Link Bushings - 60352
- 2 of Sway Bar Bushings - 60257
- 8 of Dished Washers - 1130
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60522 (9/16 X .083 X 3.375 inches)
- 2 of Hex Bolts - 1137 (3/8-16 X 7 inches)
- 2 of Nylon Hex Nuts - 1125 (3/8-16 inches)
- 1 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
- Body Mount Bushing Kit - 7116
- 4 of Upper Body Mount Bushings - 68007
- 8 of Lower Body Mount Bushings - 68008
- 4 of Upper Body Mount Bushings - 68027
- Front Control Arm Bushings - 7231
- 1 of Super Grease - 19-1705-001
- 4 of Control Arm Bushing With Shell, Small - 64060
- 2 of Control Arm Bushing With Shell, Large - 64154
- 2 of Control Arm Bushing With Shell, Medium - 64148
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 1keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Prothane Package Deals
With a Prothane package deal, all of the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension are included. Everything that Prothane offers for your vehicle, all together in one kit.
Prothane's polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but the performance boost far outweighs this slight increase. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Use Prothane's Super Grease
This package will come with Prothane's Super Grease to lubricate the bushings during installation. Its super important that you lubricate each bushing well to prevent any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrade your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack.
Product Reviews for 72039 | Complete Suspension Bushing Kit | Chevrolet S10 82-04
- 5 Star (1)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Quality product "
The kit fails to mention there is a possibility of larger front spring bushings. Toni with Aftermarket Suspension was very helpful in making sure I received the proper bushings. Unfortunately shipping to Canada cost over $40 Canadian. Also would be nice if the website mentioned the sway bar bushings in the kit are for a 1 1/8th sway bar. I now have a 1 1/8th sway bar bushing kit I cant use and have to order the proper 1 5/16th kit at an additional cost of $30 plus another $25 for shipping which works out to about $75 Canadian. Editors Note; This Total Kit is one that we build from several individual kits. On the left all the kits are listed with notes for sizes if needed. To insure fitment look at the notes on the kits or call in to insure fitment.verified_user Verified Buyer - Brian Brouwer - . Prothane 72039 - 5 out of 5