unarchive In The Box of 72048 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 of 19-1712 - Tie Rod End Boots
- 2 of Tie Rod End Boots (0.59in Pin X 1.37in Base Diameter)
- 19-1715 - Ball Joint Boots
- 2 of Ball Joint Boots - 60516 (0.65in Pin X 1.62in Base Diameter X 1.15in Height)
- 2 of Ball Joint Boots - 60517 (0.55in Pin X 1.43in Base Diameter X 1.35 in Height)
- 19-405 - End Link Set
- 2 of Hex Cap Bolts - 1135 (0.37in O.D. X 6.00in Length)
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60518 (0.56in O.D. X 1.62in Length X 0.375in I.D.)
- 8 of End Link Bushings - 60353 (1.15in O.D. X 0.375in I.D. X 0.75in Height )
- 1 of End Link Washer and Nut Kit - 19-400-026
- 2 of Nylon Lock Nuts
- 8 of Dished Washers
- 7-1207 - Rear Track Bar Bushings
- 2 of Large Rear Track Bar Bushings - 61094 (1.70in O.D. X 0.75in I.D X 0.93in Height)
- 1 of Metal Sleeves - 60668 (0.75in O.D X 0.54in I.D X 1.880 in Length)
- 2 of Small Rear Track Bar Bushings - 65017 (1.13in O.D. X 0.75in I.D X 0.85in Height)
- 1 of Metal Sleeves - 60716 (0.75in O.D X 0.54in I.D X 1.750 in Length)
- 1 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
- 7-1211 - Front Strut Rod Bushings
- 4 of Front Strut Rod Bushings - 65032 (2.55in O.D. X 0.87in I.D. X 1.14in Height)
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60800 (0.87in O.D X 0.72in I.D. X 1.90in Height)
- 7-149 - Body Mounts Bushings
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - SLV-60721 (0.88in O.D X 0.75in I.D. X 1.37in Height)
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - SLV-60722 (0.75in O.D X 0.61in I.D. X 1.46in Height)
- 8 of Metal Sleeves - SLV-60728 (0.88in O.D X 0.75in I.D. X 1.50in Height)
- 8 of U-60328 (2.36in O.D. X 0.89in I.D X 0.79in Height)
- 2 of U-60329 (2.30in O.D. X 0.82in I.D X 0.76in Height)
- 6 of U-60339 (1.70in-1.97in O.D. X 0.88in I.D X 0.72in Height)
- 2 of U-68040 (1.96in O.D. X 0.86in I.D X 0.63in Height)
- 2 of U-68041 (1.77in O.D. X 0.86in I.D X 0.70in Height)
- 2 of U-68066 (2.36in O.D. X 0.61in I.D X 0.88in Height)
- 2 of U-68067 (1.95in O.D. X 0.75in I.D X 0.70in Height)
- 2 of U-68070 (1.47in-1.94in O.D. X 0.75in I.D X 0.75in-1.33in Height)
- 16 of Wash-1158 (2.00in O.D. X 0.43in I.D.)
- 6 of Wash-1182 (2.50in O.D. X 0.75in I.D.)
- 2 of Wash-63 W/1 Flat Side (2.50in O.D. X 0.43in I.D.)
- 7-1604 - Transmission Mount Kit
- 1 of Transmission Mounts - U-69018 (1.51in C. To C. Bolt Hole X 4.02in C. To C. Bracket Hole X 1.80in Height)
- 2 of Threaded Studs - Stud-34 (0.43in O.D. X 1.50in Length)
- 2 of Lock Washers - Wash-51 (0.77in O.D. X 0.44in I.D.)
- 2 of Flat Washers - Wash-1147 (0.92in O.D. X 0.44in I.D.)
- 2 of Nylon Lock Nuts - Nut-71 (0.44in I.D.)
- 7-211 - Front Control Arm Bushings
- 1 of Super Grease - 19-1705-001
- 4 of Upper Control Arm Bushing with Shell - 64041 (1.29in O.D. of Shell X 0.67in I.D X 1.60in Height)
- 2 of Lower Control Arm without Shell - 64064 (1.57in O.D. X 0.99in I.D X 2.80in Height)
- 2 of Thrust Washers - 64065 (2.05in O.D. X 1.50in I.D.)
- 2 of Lower Inner Metal Sleeve - 60658 (1.00in O.D. X 0.80in I.D. X 2.780in Height)
- 7-310 - Rear Control Arm Bushings
- 1 of Super Grease - 19-1705-001
- 6 of U-64078 (2.06in O.D. X 0.88in I.D X 2.60in Height)
- 4 of U-64081 (2.70in-2.93in O.D. X 2.18in-2.47in I.D. X 2.05in Height)
- 2 of U-64080 (2.60in O.D. X 1.00in I.D X 0.34in Height)
- 2 of U-64077 (1.42in-1.54in O.D. X 0.88in I.D X 2.53in Height)
- 2 of U-64079 (2.04in O.D. X 1.42in I.D X 0.32in Height)
- 2 of Metal Sleeve - 64077 (0.88in O.D. X 0.62in I.D. X 2.54in Height)
- 2 of Metal Sleeve - 64078 (0.88in O.D. X 0.62in I.D. X 2.62in Height)
- U-65017 - Track Bar Bushings
- 2 of U-65017 (1.13in O.D. X 0.75in I.D X 0.85in Height)
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 3keyboard_arrow_down
Sway bar bushings are not included in the Total Kit because there are many different size sway bars in that model.
Select your engine size and year model to find the right motor and transmission mounts for your vehicle.
Prothane Super Grease - 3 Pack
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
Prothane Total Kit 7-2048
This is Prothane's Total Kit for a 1965 and 1966 Chevrolet Impala convertible. One of the biggest problems in restoring your vehicle's suspension is your original stock rubber bushings have likely split or even completely rotted away. Prothane's Total Kit will completely replace those old rubber bushings with polyurethane bushings that will last much longer than stock, and restore your Impala's suspension to better than new.
Front Control Arm Bushing Kit
The Front Control Arms are covered by Prothane kit 7-211. This kit comes with a lower bushing for each side with a new steel inner sleeve. For the upper arms there is a pair of bushings for each side with new steel inners and outer metal sleeves. These inner sleeves are designed to match your OE bolt size. Also included is a pair of thrust washers to complete the installation.
Front Strut Rod Bushing Kit
For the Front Strut Rod this kit contains Prothane part number 7-1211. In this kit there is four half bushings and two inner sleeves that will make two complete bushings, one for each side. The strut rod comes off your lower control arm and connects to the frame of your vehicle, running parallel of the vehicle instead of left to right. These bushings play an important role in keeping your control arm in place when accelerating or decelerating.
Front Transmission Mount Kit
The Front Transmission Mount Kit, Prothane part 7-1604, includes new nuts, bolts and washers with this 1 or 2 Bolt style Transmission Mount. This mount will fit applications with either one or two studs that mount to the cross-member. Prothane's Transmission mounts incorporate a metal interlock Run-Safe feature. In the middle of this mount features a metal interlock that increases the strength and durability of this mount. Rubber transmission mounts tend to split open over time and this polyurethane replacement will not separate. If for some reason the polyurethane ever failed the interlock allows the mount to maintain performance in keeping the transmission from moving.
Front End Link Set
Prothane part 19-405 will give you new complete front end links are included; one for each side. New front end links with polyurethane bushings will give your sway bar a handling performance that you have not felt before. This kit does not come with sway bar bushing due to the large variance in sway bar sizes for this vehicle. You can measure your sway bar and grab a universal sway bar bushing that should work just fine. For help on this check out our how-to video found on our instructions page.
Front Tie Rod and Ball Joint Dust Boot
With two of Prothane part 19-1712 and one of part 19-1715 all of your tie rods and front ball joints will be covered. These polyurethane boots will fit tightly over your joints holding in the grease and keeping harmful contaminants out to increase the performance and extend the life of your tie rods and ball joints. Instead of having to replace your entire tie rod or ball joint, you can replace the cracked rubber boots with these polyurethane boots to keep your costs down for this restoration.
Body Mount Bushings
Included in this Total Kit is Prothane part number 7-149 which includes all bushings needed to replace each original mount are included. These mounts have an upper and a lower half and new washers to replace your rotted rubber mounts. Polyurethane body mounts on your Impala will give your vehicle a much smoother ride and restore body to chassis alignment.
Rear Control Arm Bushing Kit
This Total Kit comes with a complete Rear Control Arm Bushings kit that covers each bushing on the rear control arms, Prothane part number 7-310. New inner steel sleeves that match your OE bolt size are included as well as thrust washers to complete installation.
Rear Track Bar Bushing Kit
Lastly this Total kit includes the bushings for the Rear Track bar, Prothane part 7-1207. These are also a split design for easy installation. There are two different size bushings included to fit the two different inner diameters on either end of your track bar.