unarchive In The Box of 7320 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 of 72004 - Rear Control Arm Bushings
- 2 of Metal Sleeve
- 3 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 1keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
7320 | Cobalt | Rear Control Arm Bushing Replacement Kit
Prothane Rear Control Arm Bushing Kit 7-320
Many people are having trouble with the control arms on their Cobalt and HHR. The good news is that the problem is the stock rubber bushings, not the entire arm. The clunking noise and sloppy handling are caused by the splitting and/or rotting of your OE rubber bushings. By installing Prothane's performance polyurethane bushings, you can solve the problem your control arms are causing without having to replace your entire control arm. For a complete suspension upgrade, check out the 7-2049 for your vehicle.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- will the kit 7320 fit a 2007 Pontiac G5 with the 2.2L engine?
- No, it will not kit only fits a Chevrolet HHR 2006 thru 2011.
- Do I need a tool to press them out? Do I need a tool to press the new ones in?
- Press out the old bushing and install this kit. Here is a link we produced that shows how to remove the bushings with no special tools: HOW-TO INSTALL A BUSHING WITHOUT A PRESS.
- Is the price of part number 7320 for the pair or just one bushing?
- The price of part number 7320 is for the pair of bushings.