unarchive In The Box of 8318 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 of Control Arm Bushings - 64274
- 4 of Control Arm Bushings - 64275
- 8 of Control Arm Bushings - 64276
- 2 of Control Arm Bushing with Shell- 10052
- 4 of Metal Sleeve - 60873 - 1.0 Inch X 1/2 Inch ID X 1.85 Inch
- 2 of Metal Sleeve - 60875 - 1.0 Inch X 9/16 Inch ID X 1.85 Inch
- 2 of Cross Shaft - 104
- 4 of Snap Ring - 92
- 6 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 1keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
8318 | RSX | Rear Control Arm Bushing Replacement Kit
Prothane Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace those faulty O.E. rubber bushings with Prothane's polyurethane control arm bushings. These polyurethane bushing provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency.
Prothane's polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing, but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Use Prothane's Super Grease
Control arm bushings are a high stress part, so be sure to use the supplied Prothane's Super Grease to lubricate the bushings during installation. Its super important that you lubricate each bushing well to prevent any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack.
Product Reviews for 8318 | RSX | Rear Control Arm Bushing Replacement Kit
- 5 Star (1)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" great product "
Parts were easy to install. Correct fitment ....now the car has a nice sturdy feel no more sloppy suspension.verified_user Verified Buyer - Ramesses Bruce - . Prothane 8318 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Are the bushings in kit number 8318 sold separately?
- No, Prothane does not sell their bushings individually outside of their kits.
- Can you get the rear camber bushgisn separately from the kit 8318?
- Unfortunately, with Prothane you cannot get parts individually they only come in a kit.