unarchive In The Box of 62006 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 of Super Grease - 19-1705-001
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60502 (7/8 X .120 X 3.000 inches)
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60502 (7/8 X .120 X 3.160 inches)
- 2 of Front Control Arm Bushings - 64094
- 2 of Front Control Arm Bushings - 64108
- 4 of Super Grease - 19-1705-001
- 4 of Metal Sleeves - 60672 (3/4 X 2.900 inches)
- 4 of Metal Sleeves - 60673 - (3/4 X 2.400 inches)
- 2 of Thrust Washers - 64050
- 2 of Thrust Washers - 64071
- 2 of Thrust Washers - 64106
- 2 of Thrust Washers - 64073
- 2 of Control Arm Bushings - 64049
- 2 of Oval Control Arm Bushings - 64105
- 2 of Control Arm Bushings - 64075
- 2 of Control Arm Bushings - 64076
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60585 (7/8 X 2.110 inches)
- 2 of Upper Strut Bushings - 66037
- 2 of Lower Strut Bushings - 66038
- 2 of 60564 - Isolator Spring Tail Covers
- 2 of 60565 - Front Coil Spring Isolators - 60565
- 2 of Rear Coil Spring Isolator Bushing, Large - 60543
- 2 of Rear Coil Spring Isolator Bushing, Small - 60542
- 2 of Hex Cap Bolts - 1139 (3/8-16 X 8 inch)
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60522 (9/16 X .083 X 3.375 3/8MIN ID inch)
- 8 of End Link Bushings - 60353 (3/4 X 1.150 OD X 3/8 ID inches)
- 1 of End Link Washer and Nut Kit - 19-400-026
- 8 of Washers
- 2 of Nylon Lock Nuts
- 4 of Steering Rack Bushings - 61096
- 2 of Tie Rod Dust Boots
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 1keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
Prothane Package Deals
With a Prothane package deal, all of the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension are included. Everything that Prothane offers for your vehicle, all together in one kit.
Prothane's polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but the performance boost far outweighs this slight increase. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Use Prothane's Super Grease
This package will come with Prothane's Super Grease to lubricate the bushings during installation. Its super important that you lubricate each bushing well to prevent any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrade your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Will part number 62006 fit my 1995 Ford mustang?
- yes it is! The 62006 kit includes Front Control Arm Bushings - 6-207 Rear Control Arm Bushings - 6-302 Front Strut Arm Bushings - 6-1213 Front Coil Spring Isolators - 6-1703 Rear Coil Spring Isolators - 6-1701 Front Sway Bar Endlinks - 19-416 Front Sway Bar Bushings - (optional) Steering Rack Bushings - 6-703 Tie Rod Dust Boots - 19-1712 Transmission Mount - 6-1604 ...see more