unarchive In The Box of 82022 keyboard_arrow_down
- 8-224 - Front Upper and Lower Control Arm Bushings
- 4 of 74022 - Upper Control Arm Bushings
- 4 of 60927 - Metal Sleeves (0.875 X 0.499 X 1.850)
- 2 of 74023 - Lower Control Arm Bushings Front Position
- 2 of 74024 - Lower Control Arm Bushing Rear Position
- 2 of 60879 - Metal Sleeves (1.00 X 0.562 X 2.480)
- 2 of 74010 - Lower Control Arm Bushings Rear Position
- 2 of 61073 - Metal Sleeves (1.00 X 0.810 X 2.670)
- 2 of 60512 - Tie Rod Boot
- 2 of 60513 - Upper Ball Joint Boot
- 6 of Super Grease
- 8-320 - Rear Control Arm Bushings
- 4 of 74022 - Upper Control Arm Bushing
- 4 of Slv-60927 - Upper Control Arm Sleeve
- 4 of 74026 - Lower Control Arm Forward Pos.
- 2 of Slv-60938 - Lower Control Arm Forward Pos. Sleeve
- 4 of 74027 - Lower Control Arm Rear Pos.
- 2 of Slv-60669 - Lower Control Arm Rear Pos. Sleeve
- 4 of 74025 - Track Arm
- 2 of Slv-60929 - Track Arm Sleeve
- 2 of 60512 - Track arm Boots
- 2 of 60513 - Upper Ball Joint Boots
- 6 of Grease
- 8-1603 - Rear Differential Bushings
- 2 of 77012 - Rear Differential Forward Position Bushings
- 2 of 77013 - Rear Differential Rear Position Bushings
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 61075 (0.688in I.D. X 1.00in O.D. X 2.125in Height)
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 61075 (0.625in I.D. X 1.00in O.D. X 2.885in Height)
- 2 of 1155 - Flat Washer
- 6 of 1168 - Flat Washer
- 6 of Super Grease
- 8-1144 - Front Sway Bar Bushings - 28mm
- 2 of BRK-10063 - Grease-able Brackets
- 2 of U-10063 - Grease-able Sway Bar Bushings - 28mm
- 2 of Super Grease
- 8-1145 - Rear Sway Bar Bushings - 27mm
- 2 of BRK-10063 - Grease-able B Brackets
- 2 of U-62533 - Grease-able 27mm Sway Bar Bushings.
- 2 of Super Grease
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
Prothane Total Kit 8-2022
Vehicles 8-2022 FitsThis is Prothane's Total Kit 8-2022 for a 1999-2009 Honda S2000. Honda's S2000 is a fantastic machine. This roadster has the aesthetically pleasing features of a high class roadster, and it boasts a 4-cylinder engine with and 8900 RPM red line engine, putting out 240 Horse Power. One major issue though: the OE rubber bushings on this vehicle do not do it justice. These bushings will eventually crack, or completely rot away, which opens parts of your suspension up to major damage. By installing Prothane's performance polyurethane bushings, you can take your S2000 to the next level and protect yourself from costly repairs down the road.
Items Included in 8-2022This Total Kit is a polyurethane bushings replacement kit which includes:
- Front Control Arm Bushing Kit
- Front Ball Joint Dust Boots
- Front Sway Bar Bushing Kit
- Rear Sway Bar Bushing Kit
- Rear Control Arm Bushing Kit
- Rear Track Bar Bushing and Boot Kit
- Rear Differential Bushing Kit
Front Control Arm Bushing Kit
The front control arm bushing kit, 8-224, comes with performance polyurethane bushings for the upper and lower control arms on your S2000 to give you that edge on the street or the track. The lower control arms are covered with a lower bushing for the front position and the rear position, completed with two new steel inner sleeves. For the upper arms there is a pair of bushings for each side with new steel inner sleeves as well. These inner sleeves are designed to match your OE bolt size. This kit is completed with new polyurethane dust boots for the upper and lower ball joints. These dust boots will fit tightly around your ball joint, keeping the grease in and keeping out harmful road contaminants that could potentially damage your joint. With these bushings and dust covers you can greatly increase the life of your control arm, saving you from costly repairs down the road. These bushings combined with the other bushings in this kit will allow your suspension to work more effectively. Increase your speed and handling especially while cornering with these polyurethane performance bushings.
Front Sway Bar Bushing Kit
For the8-1144 is included for a 28mm bar. Prothane has designed their bushings with a split design for easy installation. Instead of having to take the entire bar off, Prothane has designed this bushing to come apart and slip over your bar. Once you torque up your bolts this gap will disappear. These brackets are zinc plated, to protect against corrosion, and include grease fittings to allow you to easily apply grease whenever it is need. These performance bushings will effectively give your vehicle the performance of a car with a larger sway bar.
Rear Sway Bar Bushing Kit
The rear sway bar comes with two new sway bar bushings and zinc plated steel, grease-able brackets. 8-1145 will cover a 27mm sway bar. The polyurethane grip will give your sway bar the performance level as if it had a larger sway bar.
Rear Control Arm and Track Arm Bushing KitFor the rear control arms, bushings are included for the upper control arm, the lower control arm, and the track arm in 8-320. New dust boots are also included for the upper ball joint and the track arm ball joint. For the upper control arm there are four bushings and four steel inner sleeves, two for each control arm. The lower control arms are covered with eight half bushings and four steel sleeves that will make four complete bushings, two for each side. To finish off the control arm are two polyurethane dust boots for your upper ball joints. Just like the front boots, these dust boots fit tightly around your ball joint to keep out harmful contaminants and extend the life of your control arm. The track arm bar is also covered by this the Total kit. Two new dust boots, four half bushings and two inner steel sleeves will completely replace the stock rubber bushings on your vehicle's track arm.
Rear Differential Bushing KitLastly, the Total Kit includes bushings for the 8-1603. This differential bushing kit comes with four bushings and four steel inner sleeves, one for each side of the forward position and one for each side of the rear. Prothane's polyurethane differential bushings will eliminate any excess movement of your differential, reducing the potential for wheel hop and torque loss.
Product Reviews for 82022 | Complete Suspension Bushing Kit | Honda S2000 1999-2009
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Its been 2 years since the diff bushings and 1 year since the rest of them. So far Ive maybe done 2 track days at COTA and 10k miles. No squeaks and the sharpest handling I,ve ever had. Support from vendor was awesome as well.verified_user Verified Buyer - Cynthia Patschull - . Prothane 82022 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
The PROTHANE kit is still performing as expected. It has given my S2000 a new life, and would purchase this kit if I had to make the decision again.verified_user Verified Buyer - Raymond King - . Prothane 82022 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Very Impressed!!! "
Im building a race car and I had a budget to make... And so I came across this suspension kit and I gotta say, I like the price very much and the fact its lifetime warranty and itd came with everything that I needed for my race car!!! So far the car runs very smooth and Im very impressed! If I ever needed to rebuild my racer car or a new race car, I know where to go to do this all over again!!! Best Bang for the Bucks!!!! Very good customer service!!! Took care of me and my needs all the way till I have fully received them at my door!!! Thanks again!!!!verified_user Verified Buyer - Damian Lee Garza - . Prothane 82022 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- do you ship to Germany
- Yes we can ship part number 82022 to Germany.
- I had read a while back where you were coming up with full urethane bushings for the s2000 about how long till you will have them out and available for purchase?
Good news they are out now. The Prothane Total Kit part number 82022 is the one you were waiting for to come out.
They come in Red or Black.